PVC-U: rigid polyvinyl chloride pipe or Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for water supply. Based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, Add a moderate amount of additives,After mixing extrusion processing and forming of plastic tubing,which doesn't contain plasticizers in the pipe.
- Non-conductive: Good insulation, assuring a safe system
- Smooth surface: Small friction coefficient to ensure the cables go through smoothly
- Fire resistance: Self-extinguishing, do not support combustion
- Corrosion Resistance: Resistant to acids, bases and salts, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life
- Impact strength: Resistant to compression and impact, suitable to be buried in concrete
- Easy Installation: solvent cement and threading joining
1. Civil construction, Industrial building indoor water supply system.
2. Urban water supply pipeline system.
3. Marine aquaculture.
4. Residential area, plant area of buried water supply system.
5. Water treatment plant water piping system.
6. The botanical garden, irrigation, drilling engineering and other industrial pipe.