Feature- RO Water Treatment Plant:
1. Auto-check conductance display guarantee watching water quality.
2. Multi-media beforehand filter increases the capacity of water treatment.
3. Intelligent design circuit equipment auto stop and run when high or low water level.
4. RO membrane auto wash and manual wash, which can protect RO membrane easily.
5. Adopting S. S304 with opening design, clear process and convinient maintenance.
6. Safe and reliable electrical system design equipment auto stop protection when open circuit, short circuit and creepage.
7. Adopting high-efficiency active carbon filter which can wipes chlorine of raw water, protect RO membrane and adjust the taste.
Multi-medium filter: The equipment is a hermetically sealed chamber made of 1Cr18NiTi stainless steel which is set inside gritted rod, therefore get filtrated and clean.
Active carbon filter: This filter is designed for drinking water treatment. It can clear away alien color and foreign substance from the water and can remove heavy metal such as Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Zink, Iron, Manganese, Chromium and Hydrogenate, Sulfide, Residual chlorine and other polymer organic compounds.
Sodion filter: This exchanging device is used for reducing the hardnes of hard water.
1) Adopts RO membrane from VONTRON, which can remove 99.7% inorganic salt, heavy metal ion and completely get rid of colloid, microbiology organic materials, germ, protozoa, pathogens, bacteria, inorganic chemical and so on.
2) No need to add any chemicals, stable pure water quality, and no pollution drained, low produce cost.
3) Equipped with pretreatment system, such as active carbon absorption filter and refined quartz sand filter
4) 304 stainless steel rack and pipe accessories connection.
5) Equipped with auto pressure protection system and on -line monitor.
6) Automatically and manually wash RO membrane. Also the design of washing the RO membrane is by chemical solution (citric acid or sodium hydroxide optional)
Main Technical Data- RO Water Treatment Plant:
|Model||Capacity(T/H)||Power(kw)||rate of desalination||Inlet diameter||Pipe DIA of Concentration||Overall Dimension(mm)||Weight(KG)|
The initial installation is not included with the professional member. All installation with our team must be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance before actual trip taken. All necessary connectivity must be ready prior the service being scheduled.
While our professional member arrives at the site for a completed and final installation, two days training course will be provide to the customer for operation and maintenance procedure. The initial installation is provided within 5 working days . The actual installation days many vary, based on different machine mode and packing lines. Each day of working hour consist at 8 working hours. Any additional day will be charge according to our service fee listed below.
When initial installation is being called for our professional member required, the surcharge will be made advance by the purchase at US$80/person/day plus all travel expenses. Travel expenses include documentation fees visa charge); local and destination transportation charges air, train, ferry, bus, taxi or any means of transportation required to arrive to/from destination); accommodation (minimum of 3 star hotel facility) and 3 daily hot meals.
If translator is required and can't be provided by purchaser then we will provide a translator for same charge as initial installation stipulated above. All communicate with our engineer should be in Chinese. Any translation provide by us will be based between English and Chinese only. Purchaser is responsible for the translation between local language and English.
All parts are under two Year Warranty with defects from manufacturer. Any other defect caused by human error, mishandling, wear-and tear & any foreseeable conditions will not be covered by this warranty. All electronic parts and component can be guaranteed by original part's manufacturer or our company.
30% of the total contract amount is to be T/T into assigned account at the period of 5 working days after the Purchase contract is signed.
70% of the balance must to be made via T/T of the remainder balance amount of the purchase contract before the ordered equipment is to be delivered 10 working days prior of the shipment.
We also accept L/C payment, 30% down payment, and 70% L/C at sight