According to the design of water inflow and the effluent water quality to make sure the scheme of the sewage treatment. Its content including sewage treatment process, building shape size and design, equipment selection, electrical control and so on.
2. Design Water
2.1 The water yield
The Average daily processing capacity of design is 250 m3/h, 10.5 m3/h, sewage treatment station working 24 hour a day.
2.2 Design input and output water
According to the given data, experience data of wastewater and customers incoming water according to the following table design.
sheet 1: input water data
3.1 Process description
Firstly, domestic sewage will flow through grilling to remove big floats and suspended solid. And then, it will flow into balance pool to adjust water quality and water quatity. Next, it will flow into primary settling tank by lift pump. Sediment and floatables from the wastewater could be removed by primary settling tank. After initial precipitation, 50% sink, grease and floats, 20 of BOD could be removed. After initial sedimentation, wastewater flows into the A2O+MBR biochemical system by itself for decomposition, denitrification and phosphorus removal of organic matter.
A2O refers to biological treatment, is a reinforced concrete structure. A2O consists of two series, each of which includes anaerobic tank, anoxic tank and aerobic tank. In order to make the functional zone more clear, a partition wall is set between anaerobic zone, anoxic zone and aerobic zone to reduce the remixing.
Firstly, sewage enters into anaerobic zone, at the same time, there are miscible liquids from anoxic zone flow into anaerobic zone. The main function of anaerobic zone is to remove some organic matter and release a lot of phosphate by using the easily degraded BOD5 in water as carbon source.
The waste water passes through the anaerobic zone into the anoxic zone. Nitrate - containing nitrogen mixture flowing back from the aerobic zone at the same time. Because the mixture is anoxic, the denitrification reaction can be realized here and the function of denitrification can be achieved.
Aerobic zone :
Aerobic is a multifunctional process that removes BOD, nitrification and phosphorus absorption by aeration. The microorganisms in the sewage can remove the organic pollutants in the sewage under the aerobic environment.
At the same time, ammonia nitrogen in sewage is transformed into nitrate nitrogen. The nitrate nitrogen is converted to nitrogen in the anoxic zone by the internal reflux of the mixture. So as to achieve the objective of biological nitrogen removal. On the other hand in the aerobic zone, phosphorus accumulation bacteria use stored organic matter for energy metabolism, generating a large amount of energy, which is used for the excessive absorption of extracellular phosphate, which turns into phosphorus accumulation within the cell. By utilizing the super phosphorus absorption characteristics of activated sludge, the bacterial population with high phosphorus content in cells can gain an advantage in the matrix competition of the treatment system. The phosphorus content of the remaining sludge can reach 3-7%. The total amount of phosphorus entering the remaining sludge increased. The phosphorus concentration of treated water decreased obviously. In order to ensure the effect of phosphorus removal, chemical phosphorus removal device is also set up as standby.
MBR membrane pool:
Membrane bioreactor is a new technology developed in the late 20th century. It is a combination of membrane separation technology and activated sludge biotechnology. Unlike the activated sludge method, it does not use the sedimentation tank for solid-liquid separation. The hollow fiber membrane is used to replace the sedimentation tank, so it has high efficiency of solid-liquid separation. At the same time, the characteristics of the membrane are used to keep the activated sludge from losing with the effluent. The activated sludge concentration of 8000~10000mg/L was formed in the biochemical tank, which made the pollutant decompose completely. Therefore, the effluent water quality was good and stable, and the effluent bacteria, suspended matter and turbidity were close to zero. Domestic sewage can be directly reused after treatment, which has the advantages that traditional technology does not have in sewage treatment.
The mixture in the biocistern is self-flowing and distributed to two membrane cisterns. Each film a membrane module installed in the pool, membrane module out of the water through the main connection, and connected to the corresponding to the pump suction, rely on water pump vacuum suction force will be produced in the pool of water through the membrane to water mains, into the subsequent units.
The mixture in each membrane pool is returned to the optimum oxygen pool by setting a reflow pump.
Advantages of MBR:
1) The quality of effluent water is high and stable. The pore diameter of the membrane surface is only 0.1~0.3 microns, which can be used for solid-liquid separation efficiently. The effluent suspension and turbidity are close to zero and can be reused directly.
2) Operation control is more flexible and stable. The high efficiency of the membrane intercepts the flow of microorganisms completely in the reactor, and the complete separation of the reactor hydraulic residence time (HRT) and sludge age (SRT) is realized.
3) Strong adaptability to changes in water quality and water quantity, strong impact - resistant load. The limitation of the maximum biological concentration of the conventional activated sludge precipitation was solved. The microbial concentration in the reactor was high, which was two to three times higher than that of the conventional method, reaching 8,000 ~10000mg/L.
4) Good nitrification effect. The efficient retention of MBR and the age of sludge are beneficial to the growth and reproduction of nitrifying bacteria with slow proliferation.
5) Good nitrogen removal effect. Good nitrification effect, combined with high sludge concentration and stepwise reflux, reduces the unnecessary consumption and denitrification time of carbon source, and improves the denitrification effect.
6) High removal rate of organic matter. Membrane separation makes the macromolecular refractory wastewater composition, bioreactor limited in volume you have plenty of time, is beneficial to the development of the obligate bacteria, greatly improving the efficiency of refractory organic matter degradation, high removal rate of CODcr.
7) Modular design is easy to expand.
8) The system adopts PLC control, which can realize the whole process of automatic control, convenient operation and management.
9) The membrane is anti-pollution, easy to clean, suitable for sewage treatment. Stable chemical performance, strong oxidation resistance, can be used conventional oxidation agents cleaning.
10) The sludge age is long, and the membrane separation makes the macromolecular refractory components in sewage stay in the bioreactor for enough time. he reactor operates under high volume load, low sludge load and long sludge age. The residual sludge discharge is less than 75% of the traditional method.
11) High volume load, less land area; Start fast, not affected by sludge bulking.
The effluent of MBR is disinfected by entering the clear water tank and then reused or discharged into the nearby river after disinfection . he remaining sludge in the membrane tank is pumped to the sludge tank regularly by the residual sludge pump.
1.Professional design for you
According to the actual needs of professionals will be free to design targeted programs and products to ensure efficient complete solution actual demand.
2.Strict product examination
Professional advanced processing equipment and skilled workers, to build an advanced DAF equipment.
3.Professional after sale service
For equipment installation, specialized personnel will provide overseas equipment installation guide, commissioning, operation, maintenance instructions.
Qingdao Yimei environment project Ltd. Found in 1988,located in maxi Chinese military affairs harbour base Jiao Nan City.Occupy about 36,000 square metres, 15,000 square metres workshop building, have each kind of processing machine about 130 pcs, as one of Shandong Province environment protection industrial association trustee member unit, now have staff about 300 person, 72 engineers and technicians, mainly engaged in the environment project, environmental protection equipment design and manufacture, water treatment technological development, engnieering construction, technical service and series of products of client customized.
We have the well experienced engineer, strong specialized production base, advanced manufacturing facilities, and can supply the first-rate product and special field consulting service.
In the long rang concentrates efforts on environment protection cause investing in construction, complete sets of equipment and project overall contracting.
1. How to buy your idea products? A:You can provide us your water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area (connect us for more details).
2. How to pay? A: TT and L/C are acceptable and TT will be more appreciated. 30% deposit before producing, 70% balance before loading by TT.
3. What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 4 to 6 weeks.
4. How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
5. How to keep your equipments from corrosion?
A: We use the world-famous paint, like SigmaCoatings,PainBow,etc. What's more, we paint strictly according to the standard process.
6. How do you manufacture your equipment ?
A:Our machining technology includes laser/plasma cutting, automatic welding,CNC cutting and bending.
7. How to install after the equipments arriving destination? A: We will provide detailed illustrations to you. If it is necessary, we will send technicians to help you. However, the visa fee, air tickets, accommodation, wages will be paid by buyers.